Sunday, June 23, 2013

Zoya Beatrix Swatch

Hello hello my readers! Sorry for no post yesterday! If you follow me on Twitter you know that I did a 5k yesterday and then ran 2.5 miles later in the day so I was quite tired and didn't have any pre wrote posts to publish for you! But I should have posts for you everyday for quite awhile! Today I have a swatch for you of Zoya's Beatrix PixieDust polish for you! This is my first texture polish for you and I really love it! I can't wait to get the purple PixieDust from their fall collection! Purple is one of my favorite colors! (Besides blue and green!) 

(I purchased this polish with my own money!)
I think my photo shows off the texture and color pretty well! Beatrix took 2 coats with good application and it had an overall good texture! For this photo I used natural light with no base or top coat! So do you have any texture polishes? How do you like them? Also please follow me on Twitter and Instagram for more updates! Link in the sidebar! Thanks for reading and I hope you have an amazing Sunday! -Zoe :D

No comments:

Post a Comment