Thursday, June 20, 2013

Sinful Colors Nirvana

Good Thursday afternoon everyone! How has your day been? Mine has been pretty good, just painting nails!  Today I have for you a swatch of Sinful Color's Nirvana. I am pretty sure this is my last polish in my Sinful Colors collection! Then I will be moving onto swatching my Zoya's for you! This color I really do not like. Just something about it! It took 2 or 3 coats, I can't remember. The formula is thin, sheer, and watery. It also kind of smells bad. Nirvana is a plain brown creme. Nothing special. Also for this swatch I did not use a basecoat or a topcoat.



When I got this I was first starting my polish collection and I decided I needed every color from the rainbow and then the neutrals. I then decided it would a good idea to buy from a cheaper brand to save money. Just no! I haven't used this color since that day almost 2 ish years ago! Make sure you do your research before buying a polish! Have a good night! -Zoe
P.S. I bought this with my own money! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment