Friday, June 28, 2013

Layla Flash Black Swatch

Hello! Good evening! I am so glad it is Friday, not that it really matters because I am on summer vacation, but Friday is always a good day! What do you have planned for your weekend? Tomorrow is my 14th birthday (YAY!) so I will be busy with that! I will have a blog post for you showing you my birthday nails version 1! But today I have a holo swatch for you! Out of my entire collection I only have 2 holos so I really like this polish, Layla's Flash Black!


This isn't a picture that I took in direct light, but I think it shows off the shaded side of the holo really well! If you think this is cool the direct light version is even better! For this swatch I did not use a base coat or topcoat. With most holos they say to use a ridge filling base coat to get rid of ridges in nails because holos like to show those off, but I did not have a problem with that! I did not buff my nails either before this swatch. For this polish to become opaque I used 3 coats and like most holos they can drag and become patchy! That is all I have for today, do you have any Layla holos? How do you like them? Thanks for reading and talk to you tomorrow! -Zoe :D

2 comments:

  1. i love this but how is it so "grey"? mine is very dark.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It probably has a bit to do with the lighting, but whenever I have worn this it has always been grey never super dark!

      Delete