Friday, June 28, 2013

Birthday CupCake Nail Art!

Hi everyone! Today is my 14th birthday! I am pre writing this right now because I when this goes live I will probably be doing something awesome! For my birthday I did two different manis. This one and then other that is more of a swatch like that you will be seeing tomorrow! But for today I did birthday cupcake nails! I used Nails Inc Sweets Way and Pudding Lane! Before we get into the nail art lets start with the base polishes themselves. Pudding Lane required 2 coats and with both polishes you have to be patience and wait for both of them to dry fully before adding another coat. You dont want clumps of sparkles everywhere! Sweets Way required 3 coats. Glitter coverage was good and I didn't have to dab. 

All products used were bought with my own money!
For the nail art I used acrylic paint and for the design I used a base coat and a topcoat to make sure it would last for a few days. So that is all I have for you today! Thanks for reading and see you tomorrow! :D -Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment