Friday, July 5, 2013

Fourth of July Nails

Hello! Happy late Fourth of July! I hope you all had a good one! Before we start I would like to say that I am very proud of these nails, I love the colors red, white, and blue together! For the mani my nail mail buddy Pleased to Please You sent me some red striping tape so I used that on my pinky and ring finger. On my index and middle I used Barry M Americano (I think that is the name) and then on my thumb I painted red stripes! My base coat is Nail Tek and my top coat is Out the Door. My base colors are Zoya Purity and Barry M Cobalt Blue.

All products besides the base and topcoat were giveaway winnings. I bought the topcoat and base with my own money!
 
Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed the fireworks yesterday if you live in the US! -Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment